chrisvenus: (Default)
[personal profile] chrisvenus
Like it says in the subject. Will fix computers for sexual favours. Worryingly this sort of thing actually works.

http://www.syncmag.com/article2/0,1895,1887761,00.asp tells teh story of a man who advertised just such a thing and had "an overwhelming number of responses".

I'm curious as to who actually responds to those sorts of adverts. Do note though his "no men" rule. I apply that one too.

So yeah, will fix computers for sexual favours. Anybody? No, didn't think so.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 01:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sebastienne.livejournal.com
actually, my housemate can't connect to our wireless network...

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-18 09:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sebastienne.livejournal.com
well he's male and i'm a lesbian so i think we might have to persuade laurie...

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-18 05:21 pm (UTC)
ext_38613: If you want to cross a bridge, my sweet, you have to pay the toll. (Default)
From: [identity profile] childofatlantis.livejournal.com
when do these meeting things happen?

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 01:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tyasante.livejournal.com
[raises eyebrow to consider] Well, my laptop does need the soundjack port fixed so I can plug speakers into it once more... how are you with hardware?

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 02:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tyasante.livejournal.com
It's internal damage to female bit, quite literally I've managed to break the contacts from the plastic holding it in place so all my contacts are screwed and out of place.
Last person I asked about it said, that since it's a laptop, it's most likely attached to the harddrive itself and in order to replace it I may have to replace the whole system. So... screw that, if i can't get it fixed on the cheap, I'll save for a new one and keep the old as a travel'bot.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 02:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] evath.livejournal.com
Sounds like a job of just re-soldering it to the Motherboard. Depends how easy the laptop is to get in since, which depends on the model. Probably easier just to skip the foreplay.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 02:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tyasante.livejournal.com
Quite possibly, but since I am a cowardly software centered helper monkey, I am too fearful to pry open my laptop. [chuckles] So in return for the advice, would you like some mild flirtation, or will you take my eternal gratitude and an empty sack?

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 03:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] evath.livejournal.com
I obviously couldn't request any flirtation due previously mentioned fiancee ;)

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 03:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tyasante.livejournal.com
Very well, may your days be gloried with an e-empty sack.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 01:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] evath.livejournal.com
I'd do you, but my future wife might complain!

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 02:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kissifa.livejournal.com
SPECIAL OFFER!

CHRIS will fix your broken computer for sexual favours!

KISSIFA will break your computer for the webcam rights!

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 02:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] monarda-if.livejournal.com
Wait! I know how to fix computers too...

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-18 05:19 pm (UTC)
ext_38613: If you want to cross a bridge, my sweet, you have to pay the toll. (Default)
From: [identity profile] childofatlantis.livejournal.com
So do I, for that matter! Well, sometimes. If it's viruses and spyware and so on.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 03:21 pm (UTC)
ext_44: (mobius-scarf)
From: [identity profile] jiggery-pokery.livejournal.com
Mmm - there are lots of women who enjoy sex, not as part of a relationship, and if they can engage in that while getting their computer fixed at the same time then they must regard it as a win-win situation.

Confidence is a big turn-on, I believe. "No, didn't think so." won't do the trick, something about being very good both with computers and in bed may be enough. Getting convincing references may be tricky, though.

I am surprised that we haven't heard about anyone either (male and homosexual) or bisexual making the same offer, though.

(no subject)

Date: 2005-11-17 06:04 pm (UTC)
taimatsu: (Default)
From: [personal profile] taimatsu
Do you fix Macintoshes? Because if so, we can haggle over the definition of 'sexual favour'. <pred>yes yes macs aren't computers yes yes</pred>

Profile

chrisvenus: (Default)
chrisvenus

May 2011

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags